Honeymoon Maker does not disclose or disseminate any information that it receives from you. Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name, phone and email address) and demographic information (like their city, state and zip code). We use this information in two ways. First of all, it allows us to efficiently respond to your travel inquiries. We are able to provide you with fast and accurate information if we know where you're departing from. Many times, we receive email requests with very little information. This slows the process down. If we have certain information at the outset, we can respond quickly to your requests. Secondly, we use the contact information to send you updates on travel deals and Offers. We do not sell or trade our mailing lists!
The purpose of this site is to provide the traveling public with information we believe to be accurate to assist them in planning and arranging holidays in India.
Information, pricing, offers, maps, legal forms and printable material contained in this web site and links to other web sites are all obtained from and based on information obtained from a variety of what we believe to be reliable sources. All prices are subject to change without notice. All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy. However, should an error occur we reserve the right to correct it?
Honeymoon Maker officers and/or employees cannot be held liable for any incorrect or misleading information contained in this site, or any of the linked sites. These entities also act in the sole capacity as agents assisting clients in confirming travel and vacation arrangements for suppliers, carriers, hoteliers, wholesalers and/or contractors who furnish the transportation and other related services. Furthermore, these entities are not liable for any personal injury, property damage, accident, delay, inconvenience, change in itinerary or accommodations, or irregular activity which may occur due to (1) wrongful, negligent or arbitrary acts or omissions on the part of the suppliers, their employees, or others not under the direct control of the entities, (2) defects or failures on the conveyance, equipment or instruments under the control of the supplier, or (3) financial insolvency or bankruptcy of suppliers or subcontractors and (4) but not limited to acts of God, fire, acts of governments or other authorities, war, civil disturbances, riots, strikes, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines or dangers incident to the sea, land or air.
The client, by engaging the agencies and making payment, acknowledges the position of the entities stipulated by the foregoing, agrees to hold the entities blameless, and further agrees that restitution of damages, if any are claimed, shall be sought directly from the suppliers.
The inclusion of any link to a third party site does not imply endorsement by Honeymoon Maker. Your linking to any third party sites is at your own risk. You agree that Honeymoon Maker will not be liable for any loss or damages you or any third party may suffer in connection with third party pages or sites.
The purchase of travel insurance that protects the consumer against many of the foregoing described potential losses is highly recommended and can be purchased from the entities at the time the travel arrangements are purchased.
Initial Deposit: INR 5000, need to be deposit to process your booking.
· On confirmation: 50% (advance) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation
· Re-confirmation: 75% (2nd installment) should be deposited 15 – 10 days before tour starts
· Service Voucher: (Rest Due payment) on arrival at destination only in Domestic packages.
Payment Mode : Payments can be remitted through any of the following mode and is subject to realization -
· 1. Demand Draft: In favor of “Honeymoon Maker.”
· 2. At Par Coequal: Issue in the name of “Honeymoon Maker ”.
· 3. Cash / Coequal Deposit in the following:
Account Name : Honeymoon Maker. (Current account)
BANK NAME - ICICI BANK A/C NO :418005500019
RTGS/IFSC Code : ICIC0004180
Note: After depositing the payment, please mail us the scan copy of deposit slip.
· Debit/Credit Card payment option
(can make a payment through Debit card/ Credit card online )
In case of any payment made on the online link through the Net Banking, credit or debit cards there will be a transaction charge of 2.5% of the total booking amount. In case of American Express Card (Amex Card) the charges will be 4.10%. This amount is completely non-refundable in case of ANY/ALL cancellations, refunds etc. at any given point of time. This amount will be deducted from the refund amount. We strongly recommend all our customers to take all the details in writing through our official.
Amendment of booked tour will be treated as Cancellation. However, minor amendments can be made on the payment of a communication charge, which will vary from case to case.
TERM & CONDITIONS
· All rates are calculated on the basis of hotels mentioned and are valid for specific period. In case room type is not mentioned, calculation is based on the base category room in the hotel.
· Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment and on availability of hotels mentioned.
· In Case of non availability of room in chosen hotel then similar hotel category will be given to you.
· Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system. We suggest you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
· Honeymoon Maker does not have any hidden charges except your lunch, and personal expenses. During the Journey if someone asks for extra money you may inform us or we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern.
· Any extra bed/breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be paid directly by guest as per the hotel policy.
· Any Natural calamities Honeymoon Maker will not be liable for the same.
· No accommodation, meal or cost of transport would be paid or reimbursed or compensated.
· All buffet meal/ Room Service will be provided as per hotel policy.??
· Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability.
· Cancellation charges of 50% for cancellation if a confirmed reservation is cancelled between 30 to 15 days from the date of arrival.
· Cancellation charges of 75% for cancellation if a confirmed reservation is cancelled between 15 to 7 days from the date of arrival.
· Cancellation charges of 100% for cancellation if a confirmed reservation is cancelled within week to the date of arrival.
· If booking in cancelled 30 days before then per person communication service charges applicable per person 1000/- INR. Followed by cancellation policy.
· No shows and early departures- 100% of the entire day.